Do you want to get the most out of your visit to Playa del Carmen? Imagine enjoying all of the best attractions that this small and quiet city has to offer! Its amazing beaches, the increidible theme parks, the unique cenotes. Let's go! There is so much to see, do and enjoy, but to make the most of your time there we recommend you having a vehicle with the service of one of our drivers.
These drivers will also be your guide with a very deep knowledge of the area. If you have any questions regarding things to do or places to go, they wiil be happy to help you. And one of the main benefits of being assisted by them is that you won't waste time dealing with a GPS app or looking up for directions, you will be on your way as soon as you tell your driver where you want to go.
Dare to enjoy an amazing vacation with nothing to worry about!
A private driver will help you explore the region in the safest way, making the most of your time and taking you on comfortable, quiet and pleasant rides around the Riviera Maya.
Here is a short list of thiings to do and places to visit in Playa del Carmen. You will see that yuo will fall in love with this amazing place.
Places to see and thinngs to do in Playa del Carmenn
- Quinta Avenida, the heart of the city, the first place you will probably visita. It is a shopping paradise full of shops, galleries, cafes, bars and restaurants to enjoy.
- Río Secreto, a natural reserve of extraordinary beauty. It main attraction is network of semi-flooded caves with an underground river.
- Xcaret, being both an archaeological site and ecological park of extraordinary beauty, there you will have he chance to watch closely some species of fauna such as the spider monkey, the manatee and the sea turtle. It has a wide diversity of attractions and activities that makes it one of the top places to visit in the Riviera Maya.
- Xplor, another amazing park hidden in the middle of the junble. There, you will find thick groves, cenotes, caves where you can do several adventure activities, diving, canoeing and more.
- Stunning beaches, the white sand and the turquoise blue sea are the perfect setting to wathc the sunrise and the sunset, as well as to relax. Some of the best beaches in Playa del Carmen are: Playa Paamul, Playa Paraíso, Paya Tukan and Playa Mamitas.
- The closest cenotes to visit are Cenote Azul and Cenote Jardín Eden.
- Akumal, is a small town, its name means "Land of turtles" its spectacular beach with crystal clear waters is surrounded by turtles, rays, fishes and coral reefs, which makes it a perfect place to snorkel and wander around.
- Sian Ka'an, a national park that is 70 miles south from Playa del Carmen. There you will find unspoiled beaches, an incredible jungle full of wildlife.
As you can see, there are many things to do and see in Playa del Carmen hence the importance of hiring the services of a private driver so that you can do as many as you can without wasting valuable time going from one place to another.
What are the benefits of hiring a private driver for your vacations in Riviera Maya?
- Getting around easily during your stay is the key to a successful holiday and an optimized time to discover all the places of interest and make the most of them.
- Feeling safe and comfortable, thanks to your private driver you will always arrive on time for the visits, you will not have to worry about the itinerary because your tranquility and your safety will be the priority of your guide.
- Discover authentic places that will introduce you to the region from other perspectives.
- Explore without feeling in a rush, just focus on enjoying the beauties of the Riviera Maya.